Here are the latest patch notes, the first ones of 2021 and completely useless.
There is no improvement:
- The pointer now scales proportionally to other elements in the scene for more consistency and better accessibility.
- The save has been optimized and the loading timings changed to avoid some potential bugs.
There is no bug fix:
- Mouse pointer: We fixed a bad visual state occurring during a frame when clicking on an interactive element of the GUI.
- Chapter 4: We fixed a softlock in the room with the bridge if it is raised and lowered very quickly when the hero is thrown into the air.
- Chapter 4: We fixed a wrong scale of texts on items that can be purchased multiple times.
- Chapter 6: We fixed a black screen bug that could occur on the last video.
- Chapter 6: We fixed the transfer window which once the loading is complete appeared inverted.
- The mouse pointer had its visual that did not correspond to its real position on screen ratios other than 16/9, in Fullscreen mode.
Have no fun.